Grandparents Raising Grandchildren will meet this month on Wednesday, December 13th at 5:30PM. After a meal, we will make Christmas ornaments together, and sing holiday songs with Julie Sherlock, a retired music teacher! A fun evening, filled with joyous music, and many take home projects!
Please watch the activities calendar for any changes, or call 231-757-4705 for more information.
- Billiards – Ladies: Wednesdays 10am Open: Fridays 12pm-4pm
- Bingo – Fridays 10:00am
- Charity Sew -3rd Tuesday of the month at 9am
- Crafts –Creative Crafts (check calendar for dates and times)
- Day Excursions
- Exercise Classes & Groups –Mon, Tues, Wed, & Thurs (check for times)
- Informational Workshops
- Lending Library
- Lunches –Monday through Friday 11:45am
- Music Jam -Fridays 12pm-4pm
- Painting Group –Wednesdays 9:00am
- Quilting –Mondays 10:00am
- Table Games –Board Games, Euchre, Set Back, Pinochle (check calendar for more information)
- Trips – October 30 – November 4 Pigeon Forge and Smoky Mountains Show
- Wii Bowling- Thursdays 10:00am and Fridays 10:00am
Dates and Times of activities are subject to change. Be sure to look at our Monthly Newsletter for more information. You can also call the center at (231) 757-4705 or email Ada Weier-Amor at email@example.com.
Grandparents Raising Grandchildren: Typically meets at Senior Center the 3rd Wednesday at 5:30 pm, with occasional excursions and group activities. Open to all kinship caregivers raising young relatives. Separate, supervised activities for kids while adults discuss a monthly topic with guest speakers. Meal provided for all- please call the center so that we have an accurate meal count.
Parkinson’s Support Group: Christmas party on December 20th, 2023. Bring a dish to pass, and enjoy each other’s company. The Parkinson’s Groups does not meet from January – March, 2024. Meetings begin again the 3rd Wednesday of April (April 17, 2024), and the third Wednesday of each month thereafter.