Please watch the activities calendar for any changes, or call 231-757-4705 for more information.
- Bingo – Fridays 10:00am
- Christmas Angel Tree Project
- Crafts –Creative Crafts (check calendar for dates and times)
- Day Excursions
- Exercise Classes –Exercise Tuesdays 10:30am
- Informational Workshops
- Lending Library
- Lunches –Monday through Friday 11:45am
- Painting Classes –Wednesdays 9:00am
- Pool Table & League –Thursdays 1:00pm (check calendar for locations)
- Quilting –Mondays 10:00am
- Table Games –Mah Jong, Euchre, Pinochle (check calendar for more information)
- Trips – Domestic & International
- Wii Bowling- Thursdays 10:00am and Fridays 10:00am
Dates and Times of activities are subject to change. Be sure to look at our Monthly Newsletter for more information. You can also call the center at (231) 757-4705 or email Mellissa Kissell at email@example.com
Grandparents Raising Grandchildren: Meets at Senior Center the 3rd Wednesday at 5:30 pm, with occasional excursions and group activities. Open to all kinship caregivers raising young relatives. Separate, supervised activities for kids while adults discuss a monthly topic with guest speakers. Meal provided for all.
Parkinson’s Support Group: Meets at Senior Center the 3rd Wednesday from 1:00pm – 2:00pm, April through November.
Monthly Activity Calendar
Click to enlarge