Activities-Not all activities are currently available due to limited hours of operation. Face masks and safe social distancing are required for all activities.
Please view the activities calendar or call 231-757-4705 for more information. Group sizes are limited to 10 participants.
- Bingo – Fridays 10:00am
- Christmas Angel Tree Project
- Crafts –Creative Crafts (check calendar for dates and times)
- Day Excursions
- Exercise Classes –Sit and Be Fit Tuesdays 10:30am
- Foot Care Clinic
- Informational Workshops
- Lending Library
- Line Dancing
- Lunches –Monday through Friday 11:45am
- Painting Classes –Wednesdays 9:00am
- Pool Table & League –Thursdays 1:00pm (check calendar for locations)
- Quilting –Mondays 10:00am
- Table Games –Mah Jong, Euchre, Pinochle (check calendar for more information)
- Trips – Domestic & International
- Wii Bowling- Thursdays 10:00am and Fridays 8:30am
Dates and Times of activities are subject to change. Be sure to look at our Monthly Newsletter for more information. You can also call the center at (231) 757-4705 or email Mellissa Kissell at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Grandparents Raising Grandchildren: Meets at Senior Center the 3rd Wednesday at 5:30 pm, with occasional excursions and group activities. Open to all kinship caregivers raising young relatives. Separate, supervised activities for kids while adults discuss a monthly topic with guest speakers. Meal provided for all.
Parkinson’s Support Group: Meets at Senior Center the 3rd Wednesday from 1:00pm – 2:00pm, April through November.
Monthly Activity Calendar
Click to enlarge